Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tommy and the girls fishing at Quinsam Lake .It doesn't look like the fish have much to be worried about .



This was the hardest moment of my whole bike ride only 20km left to go on the second day but it felt like so much more . It turns out the route is mostly downhill the first day with a big hill at the end but the second day has hour after hour ( or so it felt ) of rolling hills . I don't have a picture of us at the finish line but when I finally finished I was crying tears of joy just to be off my bike . Sounds fun doesn't it ! Well it was , just not right here .


This is when Brenda found us after being lost . Somehow both Brenda and Tracy took wrong turns and followed bikers from another race far off course . Brenda also had a flat tire . Poor Tracy was pushing ahead to get a break before I got there, when she got lost so she ended up biking further and got almost no break at all .




No comments: